The Dads Association at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign recently announced the recipients of the 2019 Dads Association Scholarship. After receiving 119 applications, six students were chosen to receive scholarships of $2,000 each. The six recipients were:
- Samantha Latz, a Freshman majoring in Chemistry,
- Conner Christian, a Junior majoring in Agricultural Leadership and Science Education,
- Donovan Maloney, a Junior majoring in Psychology,
- Annie Cheung, a Junior majoring in Cellular and Molecular Biology,
- Sri Medisetti, a Freshman majoring in Engineering, and
- Katherine Hay, a Freshman majoring in Business.
- Michael Ruby, a Junior majoring in History,
- Dakota Richmond, a Sophomore majoring in Psychology and Political Science,
- Jaime Chen, a Freshman majoring in Bioengineering,
- Kelli Smith, a Sophomore majoring in Hospitality Management,
- Kylie Lindley-Bohman, a Junior majoring in Agricultural and Consumer Economics, and
- Jennfer Carrilo, a Junior majoring in Community Health.
- Vrunda Hingu
- Mikala Irby
- Graham A. Zolkowski
- Maria Guadalupe Solis
- Darrius Stamps
- Breanne Warner
For more information about scholarships and the Dads Association, please visit the Dads Association website at www.illinidads.com or call the Illini Union Parent and Family Programs Office at (217) 333-7063.