The Dads Association at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is committed to promoting the safety, guidance, care, and well-being of Illini students.
The Dads Association allocates a portion of its funds to aid worthy recognized student organizations (RSOs), not-for-profit campus associations, and projects that benefit students at the university. Grants ranging from $500 to $2,000 are awarded annually based on need as determined by the Dads Association.
To be eligible for an Illini Dads Association grant, your organization must be one of the following:
- recognized student organizations (RSO),
- not-for-profit campus association,
- non-profit project that provides academic, social, personal, or professional assistance to students of The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Applications can be found by clicking HERE.
- The application for 2019 grants will be open from April 15 to September 28th. Awards will be paid by check directly to the granted organization in late November or early December of 2019.
- Granted organizations authorize their names, images, and missions to be shared publicly in Illini Dads Association communications.