The Dads Association allocates a portion of its budget to aid worthy recognized student organizations (RSOs), not-for-profit campus associations, and projects that promote academic growth, safety, guidance, care, and/or well-being of Illini students. Grants ranging from $500 to $2,000 are awarded annually based on merit and need as determined by the Dads Association.
To be eligible for an Illini Dads Association grant, your organization must be one of the following:
- recognized student organizations (RSO),
- not-for-profit campus association,
- non-profit project that provides academic, social, personal, or professional assistance to students of The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Applications can be found by clicking HERE.
- The application for 2019 grants will be open from April 15 to October 19th. Awards will be paid by check directly to the granted organization in late November or early December of 2019.
- Granted organizations authorize their names, images, and missions to be shared publicly in Illini Dads Association communications.