2023 Dads Association Grants
The Dads Association allocates a portion of its budget to aid worthy recognized student organizations (RSOs), not-for-profit campus associations, and projects that promote academic growth, safety, guidance, care, and/or well-being of Illini students. Grants ranging from ~$400 to $2,000 are awarded annually based on merit and need as determined by the Dads Association.
To be eligible for an Illini Dads Association grant, your organization must be one of the following:
- recognized student organizations (RSO),
- not-for-profit campus association,
- non-profit project that provides academic, social, personal, or professional assistance to students of The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
If you have questions, contact the New Student & Family Experience at email@example.com or (217) 333-9134.
- Applications opened up June 27, 2023
- The applications for 2023 grants will be accepted from June 27th to November 21st. Awards will be paid by check directly to the granted organization in late December 2023 or early January of 2024.
- Granted organizations authorize their names, images, and missions to be shared publicly in Illini Dads Association communications.
The Dads Association will not consider incomplete applications. Be sure that you’ve answered each question completely and accurately.
This year's applications opened up on June 27, 2023 and close November 21, 2023.